We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
A simple mod that plays the L4D2 survivor death sound any time a teammate dies.
|Last updated||2 weeks ago|
|Categories||Client-side Language: EN Mods|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
A mod that adds a settings menu for modders to add their own settings in - with a filter to find certain ones easily.Preferred version: 2.0.2
Used as a dependency for other mods, resource for modders.Preferred version: 1.0.0
A simple mod that adds the L4D2 survivor death sound whenever a teammate dies. Additionally, can play music when either team fully wipes.
This is a joke mod I threw together since I haven't made one in a while and am busy working on really big ones that'll take forever to release. That being said, I find this one pretty entertaining, and it can unironically work well in Round-based modes.
Watch a small demonstration of the mod here
NOTE: Mod Settings is required and will allow you to change a handful of settings.
Mod Settings allows you to change:
- If the Survivor death sound plays for teammates, enemies, or both.
- If the death sound also plays for your death, or alternatively plays the longer version from the game when the player dies.
- If it plays the chapter complete music when all enemies are currently dead, and can specify round-based modes only.
- If it plays the survivor wipe music when all teammates are currently dead, and can specify round-based modes only.
Visit the Gitbook page for more information and other mods!
v1.0.1 (Mar. 6th, 2023):
- Commented out chat print I accidently left in (oopsie poopsie <<<:::DDD)
v1.0.0 (Mar. 6th, 2023):
- Mod released and published to Thunderstore.
If this mod is causing you any issues, you can contact me on Discord (Captain Diqhedd#9946) and I'll try helping if I can.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|